It's time to register your students for the 2022-2023 school year.
Learn how you can avoid the crowd and start the registration process from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Before starting registration online, parents should contact the school office at (801) 737-7650 to obtain their parent account "Activation Key."
If you need additional support we're ready to help you during our in-person registration events.
- Title I
- ESEA REQUIREMENTS
- School Plan
- Free & Reduced Cost Meals
- Declaration of Residency | Prueba de Domicilio
- FERPA Notification of Rights
- PPRA General Notice
- Parent Engagement | Participación de los Padres
- Student Code of Conduct | Código de conducta estudiantil
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Field Trip Permission Form | Permiso Para Paseos Escolares
- Health Status Form | Forma de Estado de Salud
- Attendance Policy 2021
Ogden School District and its schools support conservation through decreased use of paper communication and increased use of electronic communication. Electronic communication is particularly vital in the event of an emergency.
Parents and guardians are urged to provide a phone number (preferably a cellular phone number) and an email address to their student's school and to update the school any time the phone number or email address changes.
Parents and guardians who do not currently have an email account can learn how to create a free email account by clicking here.
Las instrucciones en español para crear una dirección de correo electrónico gratuita se pueden encontrar haciendo clic aquí.